A new list of blacklisted footballers has been published on Reddit, revealing the race to 2021. Top five most banned players are all out of England’s top ten clubs.
The “list of manchester united players” is a list that was released by the Football Black List. It contains the names of players and pundits who have been involved in match-fixing, racism, homophobia or sexual assault.
Rashford has received a lot of appreciation for his off-field efforts to help youngsters who are hungry.
Marcus Rashford of Manchester United and England has been selected to a list of Britain’s most prominent black footballers.
The annual Football Black List honors the contributions of black people in many aspects of the game.
Rashford, 23, has received much acclaim for his off-field efforts to alleviate child hunger.
Alex Scott, a former Arsenal and England full-back who now hosts Football Focus, is on the media list.
Scott, 37, took over as host of the show from Dan Walker in May, making her the first permanent female host in the show’s 46-year history.
The Football Black List, which was first published in 2008, honors black industry leaders that have a positive impact.
A team of specialists, including members from the Premier League, Professional Footballers’ Association, League Managers’ Association, EFL, and anti-racism organisation Kick It Out, choose the winners in each of the seven categories.
“Black brilliance in football is often spoken about on the game – and we want to assist spotlight the contribution of black leaders off the field in the sport, too,” said Leon Mann, co-founder of the Football Black List.
“This list of game-changers offers a sample of the contribution that black communities make to football.”
“Those chosen today join an illustrious list that includes Raheem Sterling, Ian Wright, Hope Powell, Rio Ferdinand, Herman Ouseley, and Rachel Yankey, who have all been on the list during the previous decade.”
Anita Asante (Aston Villa), Cyrus Christie (Fulham), Ivan Toney (Brentford), and Nikita Parris (Brentford) are among the players on the list (Arsenal).
Sheffield Wednesday’s Darren Moore joins Tottenham manager Nuno Espirito Santo on the coaching and management list.
The whole list is as follows:
- Aston Villa Women’s Captain Anita Asante
- Fulham’s Cyrus Christie
- Brentford’s Ivan Toney
- Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford, and England’s Marcus Rashford
- Arsenal Women’s Nikita Parris, and England
- Dayne Matthieu, Tottenham Hotspur’s head of protection and wellbeing
- Wrexham’s chief executive, Fleur Robinson
- Premier League equality adviser Paul Monekosso Cleal
- Tottenham Hotspur Foundation’s chief executive, Sarah Ebanja
- Cheshire FA Chief Executive Steve Smithies
Management and Coaching:
- Sheffield Wednesday manager Darren Moore
- Manchester United’s head of player development, Justin Cochrane
- Tottenham Hotspur boss Nuno Espirito Santo
- QPR Under-23 head coach Paul Hall; Jamaica assistant manager
- Ashford Town Women and Girls’ FC chairman and manager William Boye
- Claudia Wilmot, Leaders in Sport’s operations director
- EA Sports executive producer Gus Hurdle
- Leaders in Sport’s strategic account executive, Javan Odegah
- The FA’s commercial manager, Remmie Williams
- Octagon’s senior account manager, Simbi Sonuga
Grassroots and Community:
- Manchester United Foundation’s school partnership officer, Andrew Laylor
- Hackney Laces FC coach Aneequa Prescod-Wright
- Billy Grant is a Beesotted England supporter, podcaster, and blogger.
- Jason Roberts Foundation football coach and referee Jawahir Roble
- The FA’s Patsy Andrews is a grassroots referee.
- Football v Homophobia’s youth panel education officer, Amy Allard-Dunbar
- DAZN/talkSPORT/Sky Sports presenter Ade Oladipo
- Football Focus presenter Alex Scott
- Andrew Spence, Unedited series producer
- The Telegraph’s social media sports editor, Fadumo Olow
- Helen Campbell, Premier League Productions’ multi-camera director
- FA Council referee Aji Ajibola
- Show Racism the Red Card, Daniel Mills, educator
- BCOMS chair Drew Christie
- Jackie Ferdinand, West Ham United’s director of safety and inclusion
- Stonewall FC’s director of programming, Liz Ward
The “alex scott family” is a list of people that the football Black List has decided to blacklist for their involvement in racism and other forms of discrimination. The list includes Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford and pundit Alex Scott.
- bbc football presenters female
- alex scott instagram
- alex scott jamie redknapp
- football focus presenters 2021
- alex scott twitter