With the advancement of technology, it has become possible to listen to different sounds from around the world. However, it isn’t always convenient to travel all the way there especially if you are busy with work or school.
The option which is now available for people today is an online radio that plays rainfall clips from different areas of the world including Asia, Australia, America and Europe. Lloyd Lowndes is the producer of this radio that allows people to listen to different types of rainfall clips playing via online streaming. The station has been up since 2014 and can be listened to from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
What is rainfall meditation and how can it benefit you??
Lloyd Lowndes said about the benefits of listening to rainfall meditation, “It is very good for you psychologically and mentally because it helps reduces stress. It also helps bring you back to your natural state.”
The benefits of listening to the sound of rainfall
The benefits of the rainfall meditation are mainly psychological so you may need to give it time if you are skeptical about it. If you have trouble sleeping at night, putting on rainfall clips might actually help by calming your mind and reducing stress. The station is up 24/7. You can go to the website and choose your prefered area for rainfall meditation. There are five different areas that you can choose from including, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and America.
How to get started with rainfall meditation?
You can start with one area and then gradually try choosing different areas through out the night.
- Using ear phones or headphones is recommended when listening to rainfall meditation
- Make sure you are not under any disturbance when trying to listen to rainfall clips, it’s meant for relaxation after all! (But do note that there may be some disturbance to the neighbours)
- Mediation is also an option you can try for relaxation and peace of mind.
- However, if you are using rainfall clips to fall asleep, it may not work right away so do not give up! It will eventually work out!
- The more often you listen to rainfall meditation, the better your relaxation skills will get!
Tips for making the most out of your experience with rainfall meditation
- You may want to try different types of music such as classical, instrumental and nature sounds.
- Put on your favourite clothes and sit in your room comfortably. Rainfall clips can be listened to anywhere but listening to it with earphones is recommended.
- You can choose a certain time where you would like to meditate to rainfall clips.
- Make sure you are not interrupted by anyone while trying to relax!
- Do not drink coffee or caffeinated drinks before listening to rainfall meditation since it can keep you awake even if you are tired.
- You are the only one who knows what is best for your body so do try new things! It might work out for you!
- If noise from the rainfall clips is too loud, you can try to reduce it by putting on earphones. But if you really want to hear all of the sound, turn off your computer volume and just listen with your earphones!
Rainfall meditation is a new method that people can try to reduce stress and bring them back to their natural state. It’s a good way to relax and fall asleep!
Give it a try and you just might benefit from listening to rainfall meditation. However, if it doesn’t work out for you immediately, do not give up since some people need time to get used to the new method!